Welcome to Optimum Vision Clinic, an independent optician providing expert care and advice, combined with a comprehensive range of glasses and sunglasses, and excellent customer service. Based in Tadley Hampshire, we are owned and run by highly qualified and experienced professionals, with more than 25 years of experience in the optical field.
As an independent optician, from your initial welcome at our reception, through to examination and aftercare, we can provide many benefits when compared with high street opticians:
- Customer Service – As an independent business, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service to you. From providing a warm welcome, through to helping you choose the right frames, we always have your interests at heart and work hard to ensure that visiting the opticians is a pleasant experience. Our main concern is your sight and the health of your eyes.
- Personal Service – We provide a completely personal approach and are proud to know you by name, rather than as a number. Whereas many appointments with a high street optician are quite short, we always spend enough time with you to provide a full eye examination and all parts of a sight test and dispensing measurements are carried out by the optician.
We see you as individuals and as a result, we are dedicated to seeing to their individual needs.
- Honesty – We believe that glasses are an accessory to be enjoyed, so we are dedicated to helping you find frames that will feel comfortable and suit your face and personality. Honesty is always the best policy, so we will always advise on whether we feel frames look good or bad.
- Better Fitting Lenses – We believe that fitting lenses requires a qualified optician to allow you to achieve optimal vision. Our opticians are highly experienced in fitting lenses and will always provide advice on choosing the right lens for you.
We can also fit you with contact lenses and provide full health checks for your eyes.
- Brands – In contrast to most high street opticians, as an independent optician, we can choose the range of frames that we stock and can provide frames for glasses and sunglasses from many designer brands, as well as a wide range of affordable frames.
- Quality – As standard, we always carry the highest possible quality of prescription lens types on the market.
- Budget – We will always look to provide frames and lenses to suit your budget. With more than 1000 frames available, we can provide very competitive prices and always look to make helpful suggestions to meet your specific needs.
If you are looking to make an appointment for an eye test in the Hampshire area, or would like to update your glasses, Optimum Vision Clinic are committed to providing excellent customer service, the highest quality lenses and stylish frames.
To make an appointment, call us today on 0118 981 0267.